HAND LEVER VALVE
UNIJET Hand lever valve is compact, packed spool valve featuring Plated steel spool operating in an anodized aluminium body with optional seals. A permanent number adjacent to the port in the valve body identifies each of the valve port.
- 5/2 way function
- Compact Size
- Suitable for panel mounting
- Mounting provisions for individual unit
1) Body : Aluminium (LM 4)
2) Internal Parts : Aluminium, Plated Steel, Brass
3) Seal : Nitrile Or Viton(optional)
4) Working Media : Filtered and Lubricated or Non lubricated Air
5) Operation : spool valve, hand operated
6) Temperature Range : -20 °C to 80 °C(for Nitrile seals)
-20 °C to 250 °C(for Viton seals)
7) Maximum Working Pressure : 0-170 PSI (0-12 bar)
- Unijet hand lever valves are the ideal choice for the direct manual control of stand-alone actuators and can be used in clamping, pressing, conveying or feeding operations.
- Ideal for packaging, material handling and air motor applications.